[vtkusers] Java GetActors()

Jeff Lee jeff at cdnorthamerica.com
Tue Apr 17 15:29:54 EDT 2001

What types of actors are in the actorcollection?  Instances of
vtkActor2D would not show up in the collection.  Do you have multiple
installations of vtk?  If so, is your classpath set to the correct
location?  I have the most recent version of vtk/jdk1.3 and it works
fine for me (on unix, linux).  That's all I can think of at the moment,
unless you can whip up a small sample code that shows the problem.
-Jeff