[vtkusers] OpenGL Volumizer ?

Robert Belleman robbel at science.uva.nl
Tue Apr 17 05:23:32 EDT 2001

Brian,

Sean Spicer has done this some time ago. Sean gave me a copy of his
classes for me to try and it works quite well. I have no idea what the
state of this is at the moment and if he's willing to contribute this,
but you may want to check out

http://solveDeath.stanford.edu/~spicer/svr_html/svr.html

and work your way from there. Don't ask me; I'm not distributing this
without Sean's permission (he's getting a Bcc of this email btw).

Best,
-- Rob

[] Robert Belleman         X  Section Computational Science            []
[] robbel at science.uva.nl  |X| University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands []
[] tel: (+31) 20 525 7510  X  http://www.science.uva.nl/~robbel/       []