[vtkusers] vtkRenderLargeImage

Simon Bulman S.D.Bulman at swansea.ac.uk
Tue Apr 17 05:15:12 EDT 2001

Hi All,

I posted a similar question last week but forgot to add a subject heading, so I'll post again with the
subject heading in hope that I might generate a responce or two.

I am trying to use vtkRenderLargeImage allong with one of the writers. The output is fine but....
whilst the vtkRenderLargeImage (vtkRLI) class is working my render window on the screen gets messed up.
Its as though you can see the vtkRLI breaking up the window into its several pieces.

So my question; Is there a way to prevent the vtkRLI messing with the renderer window shown on the screen?
I though that maybe I could copy the contents of the render window, but can not find an appropriate function, i.e.
DeepCopy(...).

Please drop me an email if you have any ideas.

Kind regards,

Simon.

S.D.Bulman.
Senior Research Officer.