[vtkusers] Mirror Imaged vtkFollower in Parallel Projection

Xinzi Wu xinxin at ScienceSoft.net
Sun Apr 15 17:51:59 EDT 2001

Hello,

I tried to upgraded to VTK 3.2 but found that all the vtkFollowers are displayed as mirror images under parallel projection. If I use perspective projection, vtkFollowers behave just fine. Previously, I was using VTK daily release as of Oct 25, 2000. With this daily release, I had NO problem of using vtkFollowers under parallel projection.

Has anybody else encountered this mirror image problem with VTK 3.2? I use the Java wrappers of VTK to incorporate VTK into my Java application. Could it be that this is only a problem for the Java wrapper classes? Has anybody directly using the C++ classes of VTK also encountered this mirror image problem? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Xinzi