[vtkusers] accessing/poping transforms in vtkGeneralTransform

Alexandre Guimond guimond at bwh.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 9 16:27:52 EDT 2001

Hi.  I have a vtkGeneralTransform object.  I can add transformations
to it using Concatenate().  I was wondering if there is a way to
access the elements in the concatenation?  For example the second
transform in the list?  I guess that might be difficult if the
transforms are "comptacted" as could be the case if one concatenates a
few vtkTransforms.  Also, is there a way to remove transformations
that I add using concatenate?  There are Push() and Pop() functions,
but they don't take or return arguments.  Can someone explain me what
they do?  thx
--
Alexandre Guimond, Ph.D. guimond at bwh.harvard.edu Phone:(617) 278-0800
http://spl.bwh.harvard.edu:8000/~guimond/          Fax:(617) 264-5154