[vtkusers] problem with VTK for windows, VTK and GTK

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Wed Apr 4 12:18:14 EDT 2001

hi,

    Hugo> I would like to write an application using VTK (the
    Hugo> visualization toolkit -- marching cubes, etc) and use the
    Hugo> GTK for windows.  so, I search a c++ programm to make a
    Hugo> widget to integrate VTK in GTK WIN 32

I believe I responded to this in an earlier message.  I tried to dig
it up in the archives but the arcives for March aren't complete.

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2001-March/thread.html

Did something go wrong?  The April archives are okay.

BTW code for embedding a vtkRenderWindow in a pyGTK widget exists and
is in the current CVS tree in the python directory.  The file is
called vtkGTKRenderWidget.py.  I know this isnt what you want but it
only suggests that since it is possible to do it with pyGTK it must
possible to do this with GTK+/GTK--.

prabhu