[vtkusers] Point selection

Carlos Martinez Burgos cmarbur at iti.upv.es
Tue Apr 3 12:44:41 EDT 2001

Hi all.

I have a PolyData with many vertexes forming a point cloud. I render it
successfully. I use a PointPicker to select points from the cloud. I get
the cell id and I know what point I have selected.

I want to change the color of that point, without change the others. Can I
change the properties of each point of the polydata independently? Should
I use a new polydata with one vertex in the same position and set its
properties?

How can I do it?

Thanks.

Carlos Martínez Burgos      |     Instituto Tecnológico de Informática
Ingeniero Informático       |      Universidad Politécnica de Valencia
Tlf: +34 963877237          |                        Camí de Vera, S/N
cmarbur at iti.upv.es          |                   46071 Valencia - Spain
www.iti.upv.es/~cmarbur     |                           www.iti.upv.es