[vtkusers] Install error in vtkNightlyCpp.exe

jpretru at socabim.fr jpretru at socabim.fr
Mon Sep 25 09:45:53 EDT 2000

>>This has been fixed as of today.

Thank you very much.
But when I'd download vtkNightlyCpp.EXE from "How to Get The Visualization
Toolkit Nightly Releases" page, I obtain the same bug ("I/O Error" during
installation).

After this, I go to ftp site, I see that there are two files :
vtkNightlyCpp.EXE
and
vtkNightlyCpp.exe

I get vtkNightlyCpp.exe and it works.