[vtkusers] RPD + tcl

John Biddiscombe j.biddiscombe at rl.ac.uk
Sun Sep 17 17:06:47 EDT 2000

I'm in the process of generating tcl and GUI wrappers for vtk
objects to be used in RPD. Can anyone tell me if there exists any
example code of how to embed a "tcl window" in a program and
handle the passing of users commands into the interpreter. I'm
sure that this must have been done oodles of times before and it'd
save me considerable effort if I could drop a chunk of code into
RPD.

I realise this is slightly off topic, but it's for use in a vtk
GUI and many people reading the list use tcl and might be able to
help.

thanks

John B