[vtkusers] Q: How to change the render-windows title after it is already open?

Mirco Müller mirco at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Sat Sep 16 03:26:24 EDT 2000

Greetings vtk-gurus!

    I know how to set a title of a vtkRenderWindow before it is opend.
But the classes method for doing this, vtkRenderWindow::SetWindowName(),
does not alter the title afterwards (I am doing this in the
UserMethod()), when it is already open. Is there any legal way to
accomplish that? I hope that I do not have to hack X11 to get this done
:-)

Thanks in advance for you time and kind advice!

Best regards...

Mirco