[vtkusers] vtkXRenderWindow Problem(Update)

Dai Chong ascdai at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 08:55:51 EDT 2000

Hi,

I just found the solution a moment ago.

Below is the method:

#include "X11/X.h"

XDestroyWindow((Display
*)renWindow->GetGenericDisplayId(),renWindow->GetWindowId());
renWindow->Distroy();

here, renWindow is created by:
vtkXRenderWindow *renWindow= vtkXRenderWindow::New();

BTW,the "abnormal quit problem" stated in my second
email is still not solved. Does anyone have some
ideas?

Have a nice day!
Dai Chong