[vtkusers] Java3D loader class for VTK file help

david Xia xiaxd at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 8 09:51:56 EDT 2000

Hello, Vtkusers:

  I want to get the input from VTK (scene file) to Java3D, which can create
Java3D representation of the file's contents and put it online. from Java3D
website, it said that there are many loader classes for different software,
such as 3DS,WRL,DXF,LWS,OBJ,etc,there is also a VTK loader class that can
import VTK file to Java3D,but I did not find it, I wonder where I can find
it and use it, has anybody used it?

  Thanks.

David