[vtkusers] update confusion

Sven sven.prevrhal at oarg.ucsf.edu
Mon Oct 30 21:15:28 EST 2000

Thanks -great (I do not use reslice right now)!
When I use UpdateWholeExtent often enough, it seems to work. I guess it gets
a little tricky because by GUI (meaning anytime) I control what is displayed
in the viewer (output of different image processing steps in my pipeline).

Here's another related question: How can I render only a certain portion of
the ImageViewer and leave the other portions alone?

Thanks again,
Sven