[vtkusers] Problem in saving data generated from unstructured points!

George Kamucha kamucha at hfm.e-technik.uni-kassel.de
Fri Oct 27 07:50:20 EDT 2000

I am using "Splatting Techniques" to convert unstructured point datasets into vtkUnstructured data format.  I made changes to the example "finance.cxx" to adopt it to my data, and the program (attached) is working wonderfully, that is in
visualization aspects. But my biggest question is, how do I save the converted data into a file? Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Regards

George