[vtkusers] let VTK access datafiles in specific directory

qbj bjqin at 263.net
Tue Oct 17 07:59:23 EDT 2000

Hi:
   I have a build problem in build VTK source code in VC++ which in following code:
         vtkVolume16Reader *v16 = vtkVolume16Reader::New();
        v16->SetDataDimensions(64,64);
        v16->SetDataByteOrderToLittleEndian();
        v16->SetFilePrefix ("../../../vtkdata/headsq/quarter");...
      ,the SetfilePrefix function can't find datafile in c:\vtk\vtkdata\headsq\quarter,so how can let vtk access datafiles in specific directory. I can't find anybody to consult with in this problem,so if there is anyoneplease can help me,thank you!
                                                                              yours sincerely
                                                                                  bjqin at shanghai jiaotong university in China