[vtkusers] does vtkStructuredGridGeometryFilter copy cell data?

Philipp Kayser p.kayser at tu-bs.de
Wed Nov 29 07:56:52 EST 2000

Hi,

in my program i create a vtkStructuredGrid dataset and put point data as
well as cell data in it. Next i transform this into a dataset of type
vtkPolyData via the vtkStructuredGridGeometryFilter. If i tell the mapper
to use the point data to color my grid, everything is ok. But if i want to
colorize using cell data all cells seem to have random colors. So my first
intention was that vtkStructuredGridGeometryFilter does not copy cell
data. Is that right?

Philipp.