[vtkusers] what kind of scale do the world coordinates use?

Tao-Pak Chris Tsui tsuitp at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 11:43:01 EST 2000

Dear All VTK users

I am using the annotatePick.tcl example given by the
book to give me the coordinates of my CT skull
slices...

here are the questions:

1) are the coordinates readings I got in mm or it's
just an arbitrary measurement units determinted by
VTK??

2) I got several points marked on the skull and the
distances between 2 points seem not to be proportional
when I compare what I got from the computer screen
with the actual skull I have..   is there any way to
solve this?  or can I simply change the reading to mm?

Thanks a lot

Chris