[vtkusers] vtkProgrammableFilter and Java bindings.

Peter F Bradshaw pfb at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Nov 26 07:03:35 EST 2000

Hi;

I am trying to use the vtkProgrammableFilter class from Java. I am setting
the strategy method by:

  gen_filter.SetExecuteMethod(this, "algorithm");

where the algorithm() method is defined in this class as:

  public void algorithm()
    {
    System.out.println("TestGenSurface::function()");
    vtkPolyData input = gen_filter.GetPolyDataInput();
    System.out.println("TestGenSurface::function():- Number of input points = " + input.GetNumberOfPoints());
    }

However vtkProgrammableFilter never calls algorithm(). I'm perplexed. Anybody
out there with any experience with this class and Java?

Cheers

--
Peter F Bradshaw          | http://members.dingoblue.net.au/~pfb
pfb at users.sourceforge.net | PGP public key at