[vtkusers] Improving VTK packages: some suggestions. [long]

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Fri Nov 24 14:02:25 EST 2000

>  But I've seen no Borland C++ support for the moment.

If there's a lot of demand for it, I'll make available my newest
BCBvtkCxxWizard tool which does the following
Scans the Makefile.in files in each kit directory
Creates a Borland Makefile
Calls Make and Makes a vtkdll (also tcl - but not tk).

It is intended for the Borland compiler. It also has a few extras, which
are primarily, the ability to force the exclusion or inclusion of any
classes - there is a list of all classes declared in the makefile.in files
and the user can check or uncheck any (+add their own classes).

ttfn

JB