[vtkusers] Re: drawing lines on curve surface

Tao-Pak Chris Tsui tsuitp at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 24 12:14:37 EST 2000

I am not sure if I understand what you mean by
inverted y-axis.. but this raised another question for
me..  the skull object I have appeared to be the
mirror object of the actual skull.. what's left is on
the right and vice versa....

and the skull is upside down on the after I rendered
it.. is that because of the odering of the CT data I
have or it's caused by something else?

how could I tell if its showing the mirror image or
not?

Thanks