[vtkusers] FLTK + vtk

David Pont david_pont at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 24 04:07:12 EST 2000

David,
  The code I had been developing to link FLTK and vtk for use on Windows and
IRIX had some problems on IRIX. So I used your code as the basis of a new
class. It works well on both platforms, so I am very happy. Thanks for your
help, the combination of a vtkInteractor and a host window (FLTK for me)
makes a very clean implementation.

The only significant problem I have is the mouse interaction can go into an
infinite loop, on IRIX, has never happened on Windows. I cant pin down how
to trigger it, and I think I have seen mention of this on the list before,
so maybe it is in vtkInteractor rather than something I have done/not done.

  regards
    Dave Pont