[vtkusers] vtk Configuration..

Mahmoud Badreddine mbadredd at julian.uwo.ca
Thu Nov 23 15:48:43 EST 2000

Greetings Vtk users..

I am trying to compile vtk312 on a sparc solaris 7 station.
I ran into an error after running the configure command.
I am configuring with tcl/tk which I have on my system.

The error that I got was:

creating Makefile
creating system.make
configuring in common
running/bin/sh ./configure --with-tcl --cache-file=.././config.cache --srcdir=.
./configure: ./config.log: cannot create
configure: error: ./configure failed for common

My question is has anyone come across this type of error before and if
you have did you have to overcome it to compile successfully ?

Thank you.