[vtkusers] Displaying Hedgeogs at cell centers

Jeff Lee jeff at cdnorthamerica.com
Wed Nov 22 08:28:27 EST 2000

Hi all,
I have an unstructured grid dataset with cell data consisting of vectors
and scalars.  I am using a vtkUnstructuredGridReader to read the data
file and am trying to plot vectors at the cell centroids.  It seems that
functions like vtkHedgeHog and vtk3DGlyph take only point data as
arguments, and I can use these if I convert my data using
vtkCellDataToPointData, but the data is cell data and I want the vectors
plotted at cell centers, not at cell vertices.  My question is, what
would be the best way to display the vectors at cell-centers?  Any help
would be greatly appreciated,
-Jeff