[vtkusers] Suitable data structures - correction.

Andrew Maclean a.maclean at acfr.usyd.edu.au
Wed Nov 15 23:22:31 EST 2000

The class is: vtkSurfaceReconstructionFilter.
I am collecting data from laser and radar sensors that are in the form of a
raster scan which we convert to (x,y,z) values. I have been reading the
points in (when the scan is finished) and then using the
vtkSurfaceReconstructionFilter class to build the surface. At some stage I
want to build the surface up incrementally, so we collect a set of
observations pass it down the pipeline, collect more points pass them down
the pipeline etc. Is vtkSurfaceReconstructionFilter the best class to be
using in this case? I have a feeling that vtkSurfaceReconstructionFilteris
not the best class to use.
If there is a clue in the VTK Book or Users Guide, please tell me! I am
currently reading them. If you have any suggestions/comments pleas post
them.

Many Thanks
   Andrew