[vtkusers] VTK and wxWidnows

Marco Petrone m.petrone at cineca.it
Thu Nov 16 10:51:39 EST 2000

Ok, as mentioned in my mail I was doing the same thing, but before
continuing
in this development I wanted to verify someone else hasn't done the same
thing.
I think it's necessary to give visibility to these works, since the
package
available on Brain's site is a bit dated: it's not an out of the shelf
object,
i.e. it's not so easy to start working with VTK+wxWindows+C++ with only
that
package. It would be necessary to make available all the extensions and
examples you, I and other people has developed. I want to make resources
regarding this argument available from our web site, like what has been
done
with other VTK tools for supporting development. If you can send me your
sources you will probably save me lots of development time, and if you
agree I
could  make it available within our site, eventually integrating it with
other
work. Nevertheless, I think Brian can maintain the management of the
development of its classes gathering patches and contributions.

Thank you and bye,

Marco.