[vtkusers] MIP & CT-data handling

Wolfram H Volpi whv88240 at Bayou.UH.EDU
Mon Nov 13 16:07:02 EST 2000

vtk is rather limited in the typs of files it can read.
vtkBMPReader vtkPNMReader vtkTIFFReader

To convert data to a vtk readable format see dicom2.  It is a free
command-line driven program which allows you to convert medical images and
DICOM files to various other formats.
http://www.hds.utc.fr/~barre/medical/dicom2/index.html

Good luck,
Wolfv.