[vtkusers] vtk and python - some questions.

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Thu Nov 9 17:46:10 EST 2000

On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Joseph Toman wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Which version of python are the wrappers being built against, now that
> python 2.0 is out of beta ?
>
> 				J. Toman

I'm building them with python-1.5.2.  They will also work with
python-1.5.1.

I'm going to continue with python-1.5.2 for some time, because
1) it's the version of python that I use most often
3) I want to guarantee continued compatibility with 1.5.2 for at
   least a year, hopefully much longer

If anyone wants to try out the wrappers with python 2.0 I'm eager
to hear the results.

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                    dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group