Further to: [vtkusers] vtk2.3 and windows 2000

Lisa Sobierajski Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Wed Nov 8 01:52:14 EST 2000

Hello Hugo,

Yes, this is a known problem that was not fixed until VTK 3.1.2. If you
still haven't found a solution next week, send me some email and I might be
able to dig up a summary of what needs to be changed in the 2.4 code to
make it work under Windows 2000 (I am out of the office right now but will
be back next Wednesday).

Lisa