[vtkusers] FWD:JOB, UK, medical robots + visualization

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Mon Nov 6 09:29:29 EST 2000

Dear all,
A friend of a friend has asked me to forward information about a job which
they urgently need filled. Apologies for using the list as an advertising
medium but they can't find the right person and I thought someone on the
list might be interested/available...
(PS. please don't reply to me, but do check the cc email address...)

PSC/118/99G158
ARMSTRONG HEALTHCARE LIMITED
LEADERS IN MEDICAL ROBOTS
SOFTWARE ENGINEER – IMAGE PROCESSING:

To join a small, enthusiastic multi-disciplinary team developing state of
the art medical robots. The current project involves the development of
vision-based registration systems for surgical robots on a PC-based NT
platform. The ideal candidate would be a graduate experienced in C++ and
image processing, preferably within a medical or medical physics
environment. A knowledge of robotics and 3-D modelling would be an
advantage, and candidates with experience of safety-critical design and
documentation would be particularly suitable.
Please write with CV to Managing Director, Armstrong Healthcare Limited,
Riverlock House, Spring Gardens Road, High Wycombe HP13 7AG .