[vtkusers] "no vtkJava in java.library.path" solved

Karin Faulhaber faulhabe at ipf.uni-karlsruhe.de
Thu Nov 2 05:04:38 EST 2000

Hello and thanks to all that helped me with installing vtk with java on
linux! I don't know what had happened, but after doing everything again
the same way as before from the beginning (I have sort of a log file
with all changes and commands I used and made copy and paste) it worked,
the file was there! Sorry for all the trouble with the last problem ...
My test applications work now, so now I'm ready to use vtk.

Karin