[vtkusers] python segfault with IRIX 64 bit

Maneesh Yadav 97yadavm at scar.utoronto.ca
Thu May 25 12:50:23 EDT 2000

I have compilied python and vtk on my octane with no problems (all the
examples work) I am using IRIX 6.5; as far as I can remember I did nothing
special:

Here is some obvious but JIC advice:
libs in right place? (vtkpython.so and all the libVTK*.py files in a site
package directory)

./configure --with-shared --with-tkwidget --with-tcl --with-python (that's
about it I think)