Tcl/Tk problem - vtk crashes

Pagey M. P. pagey at drcsdca.com
Tue May 23 17:08:39 EDT 2000

On Tue, May 23, 2000 at 08:55:16PM +0200, Guz wrote:

> Hello
>
> I'm new with VTK, and I'm installing it.
> (VTK version 3.1.2 on UNIX Solaris)
> I have some troubles with the program vtk, for Tcl/Tk scripts.

Hi Guz,

I am using VTK-3.1.2 on Solaris 8 without any problems. Can you
provide some more information on your installation such as:

1. Which version of Solaris ? [I am using Solaris 8]
2. Which compiler did you use ? [I used egcs-2.91.66]
3. Which GL implementation are using ? [I used the OpenGL libraries that came with Solaris 8]
4. Which version of Tcl/Tk are you using ? [I have Tcl-8.0.3/Tk-8.0.3]

Any other information about the compilation process (like the
system.make and user.make) will be useful too.

Till later,
Pagey
"info vtkusers" to the same address.