Problems with vtk iinstallation (2))

pahsieh at usgs.gov pahsieh at usgs.gov
Sat May 20 17:55:46 EDT 2000

Debug--------------------
> Linking...
> ColorSph.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "
__declspec(dllimport) public: void __thiscall
> vtkRenderer::AddActor(class vtkProp *)"
(__imp_?AddActor at vtkRenderer@@QAEXPAVvtkProp@@@Z)

Hi Stefano:

You need to add vtkdll.lib to your project. If you built vtkdll yourself,
this file
should be somewhere in the vtkbin directory. If you installed
vtk312Cpp.exe,
this file should be in the vtk installation directory, for example,
c:\program files\vtk32\lib (I think). Just add this file to your project
and recompile.

Good luck.

"info vtkusers" to the same address.