Display of an SLC file

Lisa Sobierajski Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Wed May 17 15:17:25 EDT 2000

Hello Rik,

It is not an SLC file, although it looks like it was translated from one.
brainbig.slc is part of the vtk data distribution so you can get the
original slc file from there. Or you can try to read this file with a
vtkImageReader since it may just be 256x256x167 raw values after a short
header. Good luck.

Lisa