vtk31/local class error

Randall A. Jones Randall.A.Jones at gsfc.nasa.gov
Mon May 15 16:31:30 EDT 2000

Hello.
  I'm trying to add a class to vtk31 in the local area.  The libVTKLocal
library compiles fine.  When it gets to the Tcl stuff it gives a syntax
error.  Are there required class components for the Tcl bindings that I
might be missing?

Thank You,
Randall Jones
--

        rm -f tcl/vtkLWOBTcl.cxx; /usr/tmp/src/vtk31/wrap/vtkWrapTcl
./vtkLWOB.h ./../wrap/hints 1 > tcl/vtkLWOBTcl.cxx

vtkLWOB.h:
//
// vtkLWOB.h
//
// vtkLWOB: Concrete class to implement writing vtkPolyData to LWOB
//
//
// .NAME vtkLWOB - write LightWave 3D .lwo files
// .SECTION Description
// vtkLWOB writes LightWave 3D .lwo files.
// data must be available from the input
// for the files to be written.
// WARNING: this writer does not handle triangle strips. Use
// vtkTriangleFilter to convert strips to triangles.

#ifndef __vtkLWOB_h
#define __vtkLWOB_h

#include <stdio.h>
#include "vtkPolyDataWriter.h"
#include "LWOB.h"
#include "vtkLWOBChunkPoints.h"
#include "vtkLWOBChunkPolys.h"

class VTK_EXPORT vtkLWOB : public LWOB, public vtkPolyDataWriter
{
public:
  static vtkLWOB *New();

  vtkTypeMacro(vtkLWOB, vtkPolyDataWriter);
  void PrintSelf(ostream& os, vtkIndent indent);

  // Specify the name of the file to write.
  vtkSetStringMacro(FileName);
  vtkGetStringMacro(FileName);

protected:
  vtkLWOB();
  ~vtkLWOB();
  vtkLWOB(const vtkLWOB&) { };
  void operator=(const vtkLWOB&) { };

  void WriteData();

  char *FileName;

  vtkLWOBChunkPoints *Points;
  vtkLWOBChunkPolys  *Polys;
};

#endif // __vtkLWOB_h

   Scientific Visualization Studio

     _/_/_/_/ _|    _/ _/_/_/_/  NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
    _/        _|   _/ _/        Randall A. Jones   301-286-2239
   _/_/_/_/   _|  _/ _/_/_/_/  Raytheon ITSS         Code 935
        _/    _| _/       _/  Randall.A.Jones at gsfc.nasa.gov
 _/_/_/_/     _|_/ _/_/_/_/  http://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov
"info vtkusers" to the same address.