Member of CPrintInfo class (lpDevMode) not found!!

Lalas Mackjones milalas at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 09:35:55 EDT 2000

Hi, I'm using VC++ 6.0 and I would like to resolve my
problem with printing text on vtk, making:
 lpDevMode->dmTTOption=DMTT_BITMAP, as Hugues show.
I'm looking for lpDevMode in CPrintInfo class, on
archive afxext.h and i dont have found it. The
documentation of VC++, also, dont make references to
DMTT_BITMAP. Please help me, i'm a novice vtk user!

Thanks!

"info vtkusers" to the same address.