saving/restoring views..

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Fri May 12 18:17:43 EDT 2000

Hi Randy,

In vtk 3.1.2 and earlier, the ivars to save and restore camera position
were
 - FocalPoint
 - Position
 - ViewUp
 - ViewPlaneNormal
 - ViewAngle

In the recent nightly releases, this has been reduced to
 - FocalPoint
 - Position
 - ViewUp
 - ViewAngle

After restoring a camera, vtkRenderer::ResetCameraClippingPlanes()
should be called.

Saving ParallelProjection & ParallelScale is also a good idea, just in
case someone wants to use parallel projections.

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                    dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group