WAS : vtkCamera ...

John Biddiscombe j.biddiscombe at rl.ac.uk
Fri May 12 06:26:39 EDT 2000

>A KeepConstantHeightAboveTerrain(...) function would be very nice.

Before I do this, I ought to ask. What is your application? if it turns out
you're in "competition" with the stuff we do, I ought to stop improving the
flight interactor and instead subclass it myself and keep it back :)

this is a problem I have at work which is that although we're doing
research, we are commercially exploiting some software and I'm told that if
I "give away" too much useful stuff I'll get a beating.

Anyone else had the same trouble and found a way out?

John B

"info vtkusers" to the same address.