FFT

Charles Law charles.law at kitware.com
Thu May 11 15:00:47 EDT 2000

The FFT and RFFT works fine.  As a sanity check I put together an example
that does a correlation operation in the frequence
domain.  vtk/imaging/TestFFTCorrelation.tcl

The only difference in the result (compared to spatial vtkImageCorrelation)
is results outside of the boundaries are wrapped to the other side of the
image.  The price you pay for operations in Frequencey domain.

Charles.