sub-classing RenderWindowInteractor in python?

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Mon May 8 10:23:02 EDT 2000

Hi Maurizio,

The two options for developing a custom mouse interactions in
Python are the vtkInteractorStyleUser (if none of the other
InteractorStyles suite your needs) or, if you are using Tkinter,
the vtkTkRenderWidget in vtk/python/vtkRenderWidget.py.

There is also a vtk widget in the wxPython distribution at
http://www.alldunn.com, but it only worked under Windows the
last time I checked.

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                    dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca