namespace std

Anner Adrian a.anner at medres.ch
Thu May 4 08:53:53 EDT 2000

Hello ,

I'm using a  C++ matrix template class to do some matrix calculations. It
uses namespaces:

using namespace std;

If I compile my project I get the following errors:

c:\Programme\vtk31\imaging\vtkImageEuclideanToPolar.h(57) : error C2872: 'ostream' : Mehrdeutiges Symbol
c:\Programme\vtk31\imaging\vtkImageConstantPad.h(63) : error C2872: 'ostream' : Mehrdeutiges Symbol
c:\Programme\vtk31\imaging\vtkImageHSVToRGB.h(63) : error C2872: 'ostream' : Mehrdeutiges Symbol

I'm using  MS VC 5.0 and vtk 3.1.2

 thanks for all your help

 Adrian Anner

"info vtkusers" to the same address.