3.1.2: ScalarBar appears broken

Randall Hopper aa8vb at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 12:21:18 EDT 2000

Bill Lorensen:
 |>Running the ScalarBar.tcl example results in a scalar bar centered in the
 |>window...
 |
 |         What platform are you on? We don't see that problem on the ones
 |we test on. Is it a nightly or the 3.1.2 release?

Sorry for the confusion.  Despite my efforts, the 3.1.2 "vtk" executable
was dynamically linking in old VTK libs from another directory on the
system.  This was due to some brokenness in IRIX RPATH handling.

I documented the details in my response to Ken's msg in the thread "Re:
3.1.2: ResetCameraClippingRange Missing".

With that corrected, I see none of the problems I originally described.
The ScalarBar actor looks and works well.

Randall

--
Randall Hopper
aa8vb at yahoo.com