vtkPolyData: changing line attributes

Audrius Stundzia adv_biologic at hotmail.com
Wed May 3 10:10:49 EDT 2000

Hi fellow vtker's,

I think this is straightforward, but I haven't found a reference
on how to do it.

I've created a vtkPolyData object that is a grid of lines.

The code fragment is

//-----Loop over the lines

pointID = gridPoints->InsertNextPoint( firstEndPoint);
pointList[0] = pointID;

pointID = gridPoints->InsertNextPoint( secondEndPoint);
pointList[0] = pointID;

gridLines->InsertNextCell( 2, pointList );

gridPolyData->SetPoints( gridPoints);
gridPolyData->SetLines( gridLines);

What I would like to do is to set the thickness of the lines.
Any insight would be most appreciated.

Regards,

Audrius
"info vtkusers" to the same address.