different appearance on different PC's

Palmer, Mark (CMIS, Floreat Park) Mark.Palmer at cmis.csiro.au
Tue May 2 23:04:32 EDT 2000

Sorry, but i gorgot to mention that the desktop is apparently set to true
colour, and the laptop is set to 65k
Thanks

Mark Palmer
Leeuwin Centre
Environmetrics Project
65 Brockway Rd,
CSIRO Mathematical and Information Sciences
Floreat Park
Phone:              61-8-9333-6293
Western Australia
Fax:                  61-8-9333-6713