drawing on an image

Matt Clarkson m.clarkson at umds.ac.uk
Tue May 2 13:09:14 EDT 2000

Hi there everyone,
	a quick question.  I am sure that there are many
ways to solve this one, so I was looking for a pointer
as to which is the most convenient path to follow.

Quite simply, if I have a vtkImageViewerWidget, which is
displaying an image, and I want to draw on top of it,
(ie. for image segmentation).

First of all, how can I draw on it?
How can I convert this to geometric primatives (contours)
describing the shape?

Oh yes, what is the difference or purpose of have
both classes vtkTkImageViewerWidget and vtkTkImageWindowWidget?

Many thanks.

Matt

--
Computational Imaging Science Group