SEGV during rotation in object mode.

Pagey M. P. pagey at drcsdca.com
Tue May 2 11:09:23 EDT 2000

Hi,

I am using VTK-3.1.2 compiled on RedHat Linux 6.1 against Mesa-3.0
using egcs-2.91.66. All the examples come up and work fine as long as
I use the interactor in camera mode in the joystick style. However
when I switch to the object mode and trackball style, rotating any
object in the scene results in segmentation violation. I was wondering
if anybody else has seen similar behavior in their installation of
VTK-3.1.2. Please let me know if you have any clues about how to fix
this problem.

Thanks,
Pagey
"info vtkusers" to the same address.