Window resizing

kitware-vtk at kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be kitware-vtk at kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu Mar 30 04:45:46 EST 2000

---  Forwarded by news2mail for "Joris Vanden Wyngaerd" <joris.vandenwyngaerd at esat.kuleuven.ac.be> ---

Hi,
When a vtkRenderWindow is resized, vtk adjusts rendering such that the scene
still renders inside the window. It works when I decrease the height.
However, this does not work when I decrease the width. I would like a
similar behaviour in the horizontal direction.
Is this possible with vtk ?
If not, can somebody direct me to where in vtk this behaviour is implented
for vertical resizing, so I can add the same for horizontal resizing ?

Joris

Joris Vanden Wyngaerd
coordinates : http://www.esat.kuleuven.ac.be/~joris/personalia.html

"info vtkusers" to the same address.