vtkImageReslice

Miguel Angel Rodriguez Florido marf at dsc.ulpgc.es
Wed Mar 29 10:57:00 EST 2000

Hi Erik,

Erik Sobel wrote:

> I have a stack of MRI images from vtkImageReader.  I would like to re-slice
> the data so that I can view it from the side (i.e. the data is axial and I
> want to view it saggittally).  It seems like vtkImageReslice is the way to
> do it but, I can't get it to work properly.
>
> How do I set up the vtkTransform to reslice axial data to saggittal data or
> from saggittal data to coronal data?

you have to say what direction you prefer, and after put this transform
in vtkImageReslice (SetTransform method)

> Do I need to fiddle with the vtkImageViewer as well?

yes, you need, if you are going to see reslice image.

In summary,basically, you have:

	 Read images---->Transform------>Reslice----->ImageViewer

--
	   	       Miguel Angel Rodriguez Florido
               ETSI Telecomunicacion - Campus de Tafira - ULPGC