varying distances between slice planes for medical imaging

Rumana Huq rh177 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 15:47:25 EST 2000

Dear All,

I am currently able to surface render different organs
based on the frog example provided with vtk.  However,
I was wondering if someone could tell me how to vary
the distance between the slices of the organ before
creating the surface.  My data set contains images of
slice planes that were taken with different spacings
between.

Thanks,
Rumana Huq
Riverside Research Institute