VTK 3.1 final

Eduardo Kortright eduardo at cs.uno.edu
Mon Mar 27 10:54:12 EST 2000

Hello,

I would like to upgrade to 3.1 on Linux.  Can anyone tell me if the
Java interface works with Linux?  If so, what are the changes needed
in the user.make file?

Also, is the -D__NO_MATH_INLINES compiler option still necessary?
The Linux HOWTO file mentions a problem with ecgs version less than
1.1, but by now at least my Linux comes with v. 2.91.

Thank you.  Any help will be most appreciated.

--
Eduardo Kortright			Department of Computer Science
eduardo at cs.uno.edu			University of New Orleans